The MS355-48X2 is the perfect cloud-managed switch for performance-driven networks. The Cisco Meraki MS355 series provides full 10G multi-gigabit access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments.
The MS355-48X features 24 x mGig ports with 24 x 1GbE switch ports. The switch series features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. The family supports 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management. Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network.
Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry's only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent. Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
MS switches are ideal for small- and large-scale campus deployments, where reliability, scalability, and manageability are top priorities. To learn more about the MS355-48X2 or about specific features of the MS355-48X2, click through to the product page or contact Hummingbird Networks directly for information.