Cloud Archive For Meraki MV Cameras
Presenting integrated solid state storage onboard every camera, the MV product line has transformed the typical surveillance architecture, completely removing the need for a network video recorder (NVR) or other storage server. Using enhanced retention tools in the management dashboard, users can make informed decisions about balancing video quality with their organizational retention needs, ensuring they achieve the perfect balance. Still, there are times when permissible requirements or other regional regulations may necessitate longer durations of continuous 24/7 recording or off-site backup. Cloud archive options for MV cameras fill in these gaps by allowing for 90 or 180 days of continuous backup recording.
How does it work?
• Copies of video are stored on both the camera and in the cloud
• Video files stored in the cloud are always continuous, 24/7 footage
• The camera is always prioritized over the cloud by the dashboard for video retrieval (unless the camera is either unreachable by the cloud or the timestamp of the video file being requested is older than what is supported)
• If the camera goes offline, it will still record footage as long as it has power, but this footage will not be backed up until it regains a connection to the WAN
• 90 and 180 day license options are available, on a per-camera basis
LIC-MV-CA90-1YR: Meraki MV 90 Day Cloud Archive License, 1 Year
LIC-MV-CA90-3YR: Meraki MV 90 Day Cloud Archive License, 3 Years
LIC-MV-CA90-5YR: Meraki MV 90 Day Cloud Archive License, 5 Years
LIC-MV-CA180-1YR: Meraki MV 180 Day Cloud Archive License, 1 Year
LIC-MV-CA180-3YR: Meraki MV 180 Day Cloud Archive License, 3 Years
LIC-MV-CA180-5YR: Meraki MV 180 Day Cloud Archive License, 5 Years