Polycom Soundstation IP 6000
The Polycom Soundstation IP 6000, part number 2200-15600-001, brings Polycom's expertise in clear, lag-free VoIP into a conference phone designed for small-to-medium sized offices. Polycom HD Sound and Acoustic Clarity features allow the IP 6000 to have rich, full, naturalistic sound, even in a room with plenty of simultaneous users.
The Polycom 6000 has three microphones giving it a 12-foot omnidirectional range, and for larger rooms, it can support up to two additional mics to expand its radius. It supports three-way local conferencing as well, bringing even more voices to the table.
Polycom knows that not every business has technical expertise on-site, so the IP 6000 is also designed to be simple to use and provision. Robust networking standards support guarantee inter-operability with virtually any existing network and, in many environments, it features true Plug-and-Play setup. For its users, the backlit LED display allows for intuitive daily usage.
A Polycom IP 6000 includes:
- Three omnidirectional microphones with a 12-foot range
- Supports up to two optional expansion mics
- Polycom HD Voice for clear, realistic voices
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity smoothing and lag-reduction
- PoE power support, optional AC adapter
- Simple setup with an easy-to-use GUI
- 1 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- 2 Mic ports
- Backlit White LED display (Resolution: 248x68)
- 12-key standard keypad
- Three contextual softkeys
- Loudspeaker frequency: 220Hz - 14kHz
- Maximum volume: 86dB at .5 meters
- Automatic Gain Control for volume consistency
- Integrated Corporate Directory Access
- Three-way conferencing
- Industry-standard QoS and Security Protocols
- One Year Warranty
- Ordering number: 2200-15600-001
The Polycom Soundstation IP 6000 has a great balance of features versus price, and can be a great addition to any office. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for more details.