Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Cabling for category 5 and 5e applications
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards
Tripp Lite's 3.05 m (10-ft.) Green snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard, non-snagless category 5e patch cables are also available (N002-Series).