Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
Tripp Lite's 30-meter ( 100ft ) multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.