Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Up to 5 users can simultaneously access the connected computers/servers
- Features two RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps network ports for redundant or dual-IP operation
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies
- Access the connected computers/servers via local console, web browser or non-browser based Windows and Java applications
- View multiple ports at the same time using the panel array mode feature
- Front panel contains an additional three USB ports for use with virtual media or to connect an external keyboard and/or mouse
- Dual power supplies allow the unit to continue running in the event one power supply ceases to receive power
- Full-screen or sizable remote desktop window; in full-screen mode the remote desktop display scales to user's monitor display size
- Features an on-screen keyboard with numerous language formats
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network
- Communicate instantly with other users
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Tripp Lite's 32-port NetDirector Cat5 IP KVM switch is the optimal solution for remotely controlling multiple computers (combination of PS/2, USB and serial) by up to 5 (1 local and 4 remote) independent, simultaneous users. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 32 directly connected computers, and a maximum of 512 computers when a second level of B064-016 KVM switches are cascaded. A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (super administrator, administrator and user) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation. Critical events on the installation can be tracked via email notification, SNMP traps, the Windows-based log server or Syslog server.
Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; view multiple computers at the same time using panel array mode, automatically sync USB mice, access the on-screen keyboard feature in numerous language formats. Virtual Media allows computers connected using a B055-001-USB-V2 Server Interface Unit to access DVD/CD drives, flash drives and other storage media as if they were directly connected to the computer. In addition, three USB ports are located on the front panel of the unit for use with Virtual Media or an external keyboard and mouse. Other features include dual power supplies that allow the unit to continue running in the event one power supply stops receiving power, temperature sensors that control the speed of the unit's cooling fans, remote authentication support via RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Active Directory, dial-in modem access and non-browser access using Windows and Java applications. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.