Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 42U SmartRack enclosure with doors and side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- 47.25" (1200 mm) depth for extra space need for mounting deep equipment
- 29.5" (750 mm) width for optimizing airflow through cabinet
- Ships fully assembled
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lb stationary/2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet
- Rolls through standard 7 foot doorway
A DEEP and WIDE version of our standard 42U SmartRack. This enclosure is 1200mm deep (48") compared to the standard 1070mm deep (42"). This extra depth allows for high density equipment installations. It allows extra space for moving the cable management back as well as providing space for mounted equipment that has hot-swap, removable power supplies out the back of the enclosure. It is also 750mm wide (30") compared to the standard 600mm wide (24"). This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling. All features from the standard SmartRacks carry over to these wide racks to allow cross usage of accessories.