Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall
- Built-in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways
- Convenient grounding system
- Open bottom for cable access
- Top panel has generous cable access holes
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Lightweight modular doors provide safe, convenient service access. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows for standard data center baying applications. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 1360 kgs (3000 lbs.) and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow that exceeds servers manufacturer requirements. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations.