Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- QSFP+ transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco's QSFP-4X10G-LR-S module
- Provides 40 Gbps throughput up to 10 km (6.2 mi.) via singlemode fiber cabling
- MPO/MTP male connector supports 40GBase-LR4 signal at 1260-1360 nm wavelength
- Hot-swappable interface lets you install and uninstall without shutting down
- This product is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
QSFP+ Transceiver Designed for Connection to Your Cisco Network Switch or Server
This QSFP+ transceiver allows you to connect a singlemode fiber optic cable to a 40 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) using a 1260 to 1360 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
Functionally Equivalent to Cisco QSFP-4X10G-LR-S Transceiver Module
The MSA-compliant N286-40G-PLR4 functions just like the equivalent Cisco QSFP-4X10G-LR-S transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the QSFP-4X10G-LR-S.
Hot-Swappable for Installation Without Network Interruption
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the QSFP+ end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an MPO/MTP connector to link with singlemode fiber optic cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install and remove with one hand.