Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 1800 W, 120 V, 20 A, corded, multi-outlet power strip that safely connects multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket
- Saves the time and cost of installing power outlets in un-powered areas
- Ideal for branch circuit power distribution to telecommunications, computers or Internetworking equipment in rack enclosures, workbenches, table tops, work stations, offices, factories, repair shops, hobby shops, test stands and engineering labs
- Features 12 outlets (10 NEMA 5-15R and 2 NEMA 5-20R) that are compatible with all standard electrical and electronic equipment
- Each outlet is 2.64 inches apart (center to center) - wide enough to fit transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets, so you can fully utilize the power strip all the time
- An extra-long, 15-ft., 14 AWG, 3-wire, SJT cord can reach wall outlets mounted in a different area or room from where it draws AC power, putting you in control of getting reliable power where you need it most
Need to power many pieces of equipment in close proximity to one another but don't have enough outlets to power them all? Tripp Lite's PS361220 12-outlet vertical power strip will give you the outlets where you need them, when you need them. The PS361220 contains a 15-ft. (14/3 SJT) cord, 10 standard NEMA 5-15R and 2 commercial-use NEMA 5-20R outlets. Each outlet is spaced 2.64-in. apart (center-to-center) - wide enough for many types of transformers or AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets. Encased in a rugged, all-metal housing, it comes with mounting clips for either vertical and horizontal mounting, making the PS361220 ideal for a variety of uses in rack-mount, workbench, industrial, office and telecom environments. An illuminated, rocker-style, power switch with a transparent guard prevents accidental turn-offs, while a 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. To match the decor of most professional settings, it has an extruded aluminum housing with black receptacles.