Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Adds 4 in. within your rack to provide extra room for deep equipment
- Can reduce mounting depth by 4 in. to allow easier front access to cabling
- Made from heavy-duty steel with a black powder-coated finish to match your rack
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. open frame racks and enclosures
- 2U brackets come with all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation
- This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Increase or Decrease the Depth of Your Server Rack by 4 in.
This SmartRack rail-depth adapter kit lets you mount rack equipment so that it either extends four inches (10.2 centimeters) past the front vertical mounting rails or recesses four inches within the rails. This would benefit you, for instance, if you mounted extra-deep equipment that protruded out the front of the rack and prevented you from closing the door. Or it can allow you easier access to front cabling and help cut down on cable strain.
Easy Installation Using the Included Hardware
The SRRAILDPTH2U comes with two steel mounting brackets made from heavy-duty steel with a black powder-coated finish to mesh seamlessly with your rack. Connect the 2U extension brackets to the front rails using the included hardware. Position the brackets outside the rails to increase rack depth or inside the rails to decrease rack depth. Then mount the equipment to the brackets. The SRRAILDPTH2U is compatible with EIA-standard 19-inch open frame racks and enclosures.