Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Ideal for premise wiring, telecommunications, data networking and Ethernet connections
- Connects 2 CAT 6a patch cables for a longer cable run
- Keystone design for easy snap-in installation in standard data wall plates
- Gold-plated contacts resist corrosion and improve conduction
- Durable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Features straight-through wiring
Strengthen your high-speed network with Tripp Lite's N235-001-WH Cat6 Straight-Through Modular In-Line Snap-In Coupler. It connects two Cat6 patch cords to create one longer cable, and its keystone design is perfect for convenient feed-through patching when used with a standard data wallplate (such as Tripp Lite's N042-001-WH). Built for ultra-fast performance, this is an ideal coupler when setting up premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections. Compatible with all Cat6 cables, the N235-001-WH features straight-through wiring and 50-�inch gold-plated contacts designed to resist corrosion. The durable, high-impact polycarbonate housing resists scratching and is colored white to blend in with any color scheme. This coupler is UL-listed and meets all requirements for EIA/TIA Cat6 compliance. It's also backward compatible with Cat5e and Cat5 LANs.