Aruba 6000 Series Switches
Aruba switches are easy to set up and manage, especially with their zero-touch deployment capabilities. They can be automatically configured with a simple command, which reduces the need to manually configure switches for technicians. The features that make Aruba switches reliable are also ideal for any company looking for automation and security in their network.
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is a modern family of entry-level access switches ideal for small and medium businesses. Designed with reliability, simplicity, and security in mind, it’s a perfect fit for any company that supports IoT, mobile, or cloud applications.
The HP Aruba 6000 series is based on the Aruba architecture with the programmable AOS- CX operating system. It supports convenient built-in uplinks for IoT devices such as wireless APs and security cameras. This is a fan-less and compact device that’s perfect for small workspaces and noiseless environments. The CX 6000 series is easy to deploy and use with lots of management options. Choose the best fit for your business and network environment thanks to Web GUI, CLI, cloud-based, and on-premises Aruba Central management. The Aruba 6000 switch series also delivers Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced security and traffic prioritization features.
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS, and static routing
- Convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of IoT devices
- Compact and fan less 12 port model for quiet deployment
- Management flexibility with support for Aruba Central1, easy-to-use Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs
- Simplify adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports
The Aruba CX 6000 series switches bring simple, reliable, and cost-effective enterprise-class connectivity to the edge of your network. This switch is perfect for branch offices, mid-market enterprises, and SMB networks.