Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Videophones are here, and Cisco makes them affordable for medium-to-large size operations. The Cisco 8845 VoIP phone features a bright, full-color display and built-in HD camera to bring true face-to-face communications throughout your offices. The CP-8845-K9 also has two PoE-ready Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN ports, with an integrated switch for downstream devices.
Like all Cisco 8800 series phones, the Cisco 8845 Cisco IP phone features fully encrypted systems, including password protection and support for encoded video\audio streams. Onboard QoS features and echo cancellation guarantee superior sound quality, as well as Cisco Intelligent Proximity systems for automatic smartphone pairing. It also integrates directly into your Cisco Unified Communications Manager for easy remote administration.
The Cisco 8845 has:
- Base unit, handset, and cords
- Full color 5" 800x480 widescreen backlit display
- Videoconferencing Support
- HD 720p camera and video encoding\decoding
- 2 10/100/1000BaseT PoE ports
- Onboard Ethernet switch
- Headset support via RJ-9 or Bluetooth
- Cisco intelligent proximity Smartphone pairing
- 5 programmable line keys
- Wideband audio with 802.1Q/p audio smoothing
- Black or silver swappable bezels
- Easy menus with XML support
- Cisco or third-party call control software compatibility
- Cisco EnergyWise power savings
- Group configuration via Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Encrypted audio\video streams
- One year Cisco Warranty
- Ordering number: CP-8845-K9=
Cisco videophones have the cutting-edge technology needed to bring maximum communications productivity to your workplace, while impressing your visitors. Download the Cisco 8845 datasheet and contact Hummingbird Networks today to make it happen.