Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 3-meter Connectors: 2 ST/LC connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 10 feet or less
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life
Tripp Lite's 3-meter multimode duplex fiber optic ST/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC to ST connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.