- Supports VGA video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 (DDC2B)
- Push buttons and hotkeys allow fast, easy toggling between connected computers
- Auto Scan mode lets you monitor connected computers without switching to them
- Easy plug-and-play installation with no software or external power required
- This product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty
Connects 4 Computers to a VGA Monitor and a Single Keyboard/Mouse
This single-monitor KVM switch lets you connect as many as four computers, which you can access and control by toggling between them. All connected computers share one VGA monitor and one USB or PS/2 keyboard/mouse, which saves space on your desk or workspace. The B006-VU4-1 supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 (DDC2B).
Switching Between Computers Is Fast and Easy
Use the front-panel push buttons, hotkey commands or connected mouse for quick and easy switching among computers. You can also use the Auto Scan feature to scan all connected computers automatically in five-second intervals. LEDs indicate which computer is currently selected. Computers may be added, removed or replaced without disconnecting or rebooting other connected computers.
Simple Plug-and-Play Installation and Operation
The heavy-duty metal housing can be placed on a desktop or other level surface that safely supports the weight of the KVM switch and attached cables. It requires no extra software, external power or other complicated setup procedures. It works with any computer with an available VGA port (the P778-006 cable kit is recommended) and USB or PS/2 port.