Tripp Lite 50M Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable ST/ST 164' 164ft 50 Meter - Patch Cable - ST Multi-mode (M) To ST Multi-mode (M) - 50 M - Fiber Optic - Duplex - 62.5 / 125 Micron - Riser - Orange - N302-50M
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save $44.22 )
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color-coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications
- Fiber optic Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
Tripp Lite's 50 Meter ( 164-ft.) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.