Tripp Lite UPS Smart 2200VA 1600W Rackmount AVR 100-120V Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 2U TAA GSA - UPS - 20 A - AC 120 V - 1920 Watt - 2200 VA - RS-232, USB - Output Connectors: 8 - 2U - 19" - TAA Compliant - SM2200RMXL2UTAA
- $99.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
(You save $872.94 )
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- SmartPro line interactive UPS system is ideal for voice, data, medical and industrial networking applications
- Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers two levels of voltage boost during brownouts and one level of voltage cut during overvoltages
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a maximum installed depth of only 19 inches
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial and SNMPWEBCARD slot
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Integrated 3 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
The SM2200RMXL2UTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 96% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Communications interfaces support communications via USB, DB9 serial and a slot for an optional network management card. HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and auto-shutdown software is available via free download. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.