Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6
- PowerSum tested
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance
- 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency
Upgrade your network with a CAT6 non-snagless networking cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that don't support 100Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent. Engineered with 50-micron gold-plated connectors, this cable meets the performance requirements of category 6.