Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Cisco 8861 VoIP phone is a superior option in high-end UC devices, ready for the demands of a busy office with a wealth of options for your workforce. This powerhouse has a full-color 5" widescreen display, two Gigabit Ethernet ports with WAN\LAN switching, 2 USB ports, Bluetooth support, Smartphone pairing, and a 802.1lac WiFi radio for seamless integration into wireless environments.
A CP-8861-K9 Cisco IP phone is also easy for both your workers and your admins. The simple menu interface features XML integration for extended apps, while the phone can be remotely administrated along with all your UC devices via the Unified Communications Manager. All communications can be encrypted, and the phone features multiple levels of high-bitrate security.
The Cisco 8861 VoIP system includes:
- Handset, base, and cords
- 5" 800x480 widescreen color display
- Easy-to-use menus with text XML integration
- 2 10/100/1000 RJ-45 PoE ports
- 2 USB ports
- 1 RJ-9 jack
- Bluetooth support
- 802.11n WiFi radio
- Onboard WAN/LAN Ethernet switch
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity Smartphone pairing
- Robust call control software compatibility
- Cisco EnergyWise power-reduction methods
- Remote configuration via Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Secure VoIP, passwords, and AES encryptions
- 5 programmable line keys
- Wideband audio
- 802.1Q/p QoS optimizations
- Add up to 3 Key Extension Modules
- Black or optional white bezels
- One year Cisco Warranty
- Ordering number: CP-8861-K9=
Unified Communications are changing how businesses do business every minute of the day, and Cisco is at the front of the pack. Download the Cisco 8861 datasheet or for a free consultation on your Cisco phone options, just contact Hummingbird Networks.