Meraki MS425 License
If you have MS425-16 or MS425-32 series Meraki switches in your network, it's vital to keep them properly licensed. Meraki hardware requires an up-to-date license to function, and allowing that license to expire could jeopardize your entire Meraki network.
While this does add to the cost of your Meraki investment, Meraki provides numerous benefits to add value to that license purchase. In many cases, the licensing is less expensive than it would take to get the same level of service and support from other brands! When your Meraki hardware is properly licensed, you get:
- Full access to Meraki's cloud network, which stores your own network configuration and allows for simple setup and deployment of devices.
- The benefits of a revolutionary mesh-network architecture that allows for self-healing topographies and automatic network optimization.
- Unlimited technical support for the licensed lifetime of your device, including both chat- and phone-based methods.
- Unlimited lifetime hardware warranty support against any defects or product failures, including next-business-day hardware replacement in most cases.
- Fully self-updating network hardware, capable of pulling down all relevant software updates from the network and installing them without administrative action required.
Whether you choose to renew your license for 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 years you get the same best-in-class support in any case. Hummingbird and Meraki also make the license renewal and registration process as simple as possible. Any keys you purchase are emailed directly to your Meraki administrator email address, and can simply be cut-and-pasted straight into the Meraki Dashboard. The entire process only takes a couple minutes, and then your Meraki network will be functional for years to come.
Hummingbird Networks is here to help! If you have any questions or concerns about the right licensing options for your Meraki hardware, please don't hesitate to contact us directly for a consultation.