Narrow Your Search
The Cisco 3850 series of Catalyst switches is a superior option for advanced converged wired/WiFi networks within medium-to-large scale operations. These are designed for organizations with the need for large data pipes - up to 40Gbps per switch - and a single integrated solution for managing their mixed network through a single, powerful architecture.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 line has 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, along with a modular design for the uplinks, allowing for configurations of either 4x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x 10-Gigabit Ethernet, or 4x 10-Gigabit Ethernet uplinks. Two specialty 3850 models allow for either 12 or 24 SFP+ ports for complete flexibility. The built-in WiFi access point controller can handle up to 50 access points, and 2,000 concurrent users.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 brings numerous top-grade Cisco advantages to the table, which no other switch in its class can meet:
- StackWise-480 technologies allow up to twelve 3850 switches to stack into a single logical switch with 480Gbps of throughput.
- StackPower features allow redundant power-sharing between stacked Catalyst 3850, minimizing the loss of service if one unit fails.
- The Cisco Unified Data Plane, which merges data streams from a variety of sources into one plane with universal security and app access.
- The universal IOS software platform, which allows simple convergence between wired and WiFi through a single easily-managed console. Both the LAN Base and IP Base feature sets are available.
- Cisco ONE, an API system for network-hosted apps which allows feature-rich and "network aware" smart unified software.
- Application Visibility and Control (AVC) technologies allow packet-level granular oversight and prioritization, enabled through Cisco Flexible NetFlow software.
- Cisco Universal POE support, which doubles the output of traditional PoE+ and brings up to 60W of power per-port.
- Top-grade security, including Cisco TrustSec, plus MACsec, 802.1x, RADIUS, and a variety of other advanced protection systems.
Overall, the 3850 switch is a superior option for any high-speed network, with excellent redundancy and scalability options. Download the Cisco 3850 datasheet for more details, or contact Hummingbird Networks today for a free consultation.
Models and Ordering Information:
WS-C3850-24T-L Cisco 3850 24 Port Gigabit Switch, LAN Base
WS-C3850-48T-L Cisco 3850 48 Port Gigabit Switch, LAN Base
WS-C3850-24P-L Cisco 3850 24 Port PoE Switch, 715W, LAN Base
WS-C3850-24U-L Cisco 3850 24 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, LAN Base
WS-C3850-48P-L Cisco 3850 48 Port PoE Switch, 715W, LAN Base
WS-C3850-48F-L Cisco 3850 48 Port PoE Switch,1100W, LAN Base
WS-C3850-48U-L Cisco 3850 48 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, LAN Base
WS-C3850-24T-S Cisco 3850 24 Port Gigabit Switch, IP Base
WS-C3850-48T-S Cisco 3850 48 Port Gigabit Switch, IP Base
WS-C3850-24P-S Cisco 3850 24 Port PoE Switch, 715W, IP Base
WS-C3850-24U-S Cisco 3850 24 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, IP Base
WS-C3850-48P-S Cisco 3850 48 Port PoE Switch, 715W, IP Base
WS-C3850-48F-S Cisco 3850 48 Port PoE Switch, 1100W, IP Base
WS-C3850-48U-S Cisco 3850 48 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, IP Base
WS-C3850-24T-E Cisco 3850 24 Port Gigabit Switch, IP Services
WS-C3850-48T-E Cisco 3850 48 Port Gigabit Switch, IP Services
WS-C3850-24P-E Cisco 3850 24 Port PoE Switch, 715W, IP Services
WS-C3850-24U-E Cisco 3850 24 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, IP Services
WS-C3850-48P-E Cisco 3850 48 Port PoE Switch, 715W, IP Services
WS-C3850-48F-E Cisco 3850 48 Port PoE Switch, 1100W, IP Services
WS-C3850-48U-E Cisco 3850 48 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, IP Servces
WS-C3850-12S-S Cisco 3850 12 Port Fiber Switch, IP Base
WS-C3850-24S-S Cisco 3850 24 Port Fiber Switch, IP Base
WS-C3850-12S-E Cisco 3850 12 Port Fiber Switch, IP Services
WS-C3850-24S-E Cisco 3850 24 Port Fiber Switch, IP Services