Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
NetVanta 4430 With Session Border Controller Feature Pack Software.
The NetVanta 4430 SBC is designed to provide superior VoIP interoperability to both service providers and enterprises.
- Three-slot, three-Ethernet IP access router for eight T1s of bandwidth or up to a
- 750Mbps carrier Ethernet connection
- Dual auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for LAN segmentation
- CompactFlash slot for auto-provisioning
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Optional Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Inherent URL filtering
- VLAN Trunking (802.1Q) for routing between VLANs
- Optional Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) conceals private IP addresses
- Software upgrade for IPSec-based VPN
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
NetVanta 4430 including Session Border Controller Feature Pack. Chassis includes 2 10/100/1000BaseT and 1 10/100BaseT Ethernet interfaces, with option module slots for WAN expansion. In addition to stateful inspection firewall, B2BUA, SIP proxy, and full featured business class router, the SBC feature pack includes robust features such as back-to-back user agent, SIP header manipulation and media anchoring for normalization between disparate SIP networks. Supports 300 simultaneous sessions.