Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The MX64 firewall brings truly enterprise-class security to small offices and branch deployments. Its small form factor and low-power usage allow it to go into even the smallest spaces while adding high-powered security and filtering features to your Meraki network.
This security appliance combines a firewall with advanced smart features designed to ease the burden of network management. The onboard firmware, as well as the anti-virus and anti-phishing systems, are automatically kept up-to-date via the Meraki Dashboard. It includes full VPN support as well, featuring 25 total sessions protected by IPSec authentication systems.
The MX64 supports:
- Stateful firewall throughput: 200Mbps
- VPN throughput: 70Mbps
- Recommended maximum users: 50
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports (Up to 2 WAN, 4 LAN)
- 3G/4G wireless failover interface
- Small wall or desk mountable form factor
- Auto-VPN self-configuring systems
- IPSec client VPN security
- Meraki Dashboard cloud-based administration
- Content filtering, including Google SafeSearch and YouTube For Schools
- Automatic intrusion prevention, anti-virus, and anti-phishing protections
- Advanced Security License optional
- 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10-year Meraki Cloud Services license options
- Lifetime Cisco Meraki hardware warranty
- Order Number: MX64-HW
The Meraki Network: Cloud Managed Security Appliances
See how easy it is to deploy, connect, and secure your network with the Meraki MX Security Appliance. Click "Show More" to learn how to get a free MX. For more information, please visit: meraki.com/mx To receive a free security appliance, please visit: https://meraki.cisco.com/webinars/signup/1271/introducing-the-next-generation-in-networking-security-and-application-firewalls