Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
52 Port Managed Layer 2/3 Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Includes 48 -10/100/1000Base-T access ports, 4 SFP+ 10GigE uplink Ethernet Ports capable of 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps. Features include static routing, DHCP, 802.1Q VLANs, GVRP, QoS, Rate Limiting, Shaping/Policing, ACLs, 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, 802.3ad Link Aggregation, IGMP, MLD, CLI, HTTP GUI, UPnP, SSH, SSL, RADIUS, SNMP. Provides up to 30 watts/port (740 watts maximum for entire switch) of 802.3af(PoE) and 802.3at(PoE+) compliant power. 19-inch Rackmount 1U housing.
- 8, 24, or 48 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Up to four SFP+ ports with support for 10 Gbps
- RJ-45 console port and micro USB port for management
- Non-blocking Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching capacity up to 176 Gbps
- Fully managed (Web GUI, CLI, SNMP, JSON-RPC)
- Industry standard CLI and config
- 802.3at (POE+), 802.3af (PoE) and Legacy PoE
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Mosaic Switch Engine for enterprise Ethernet switching
- Supports 802.1q VLANs and trunking, STP, IGMP
- Advanced smart switching features (ACLs, L2/L3/L4 DiffServ, QoS policies, LACP link aggregation, broadcast control, denial of service protection)
- Faster VoIP deployments with VoIP VLAN and discovery
- Port queue-level policing and shaping
- Chassis: 1U, 19in. (48.26cm)
- Dimensions: 1.73 in. x 17.4 in. x 14.76 in. (4.4 cm x 44.2 cm x 37.5 cm) (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12.35 lbs. (5.6 kg)
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Max Power: 900 Watts
Overview: The ADTRAN 1560 Series of enterprise-class, fully managed Gigabit POE+ switches are the best switches for Voice over IP (VoIP). They are purpose built for enterprises looking to upgrade their networks with high-performance, reliable, scalable and easyto-manage switching solutions. SDX 8110 Series switches offer advanced multi-layer switching, high-bandwidth capabilities, voice-aware features, and the right functionality to enable scaling from small business to enterprise-sized networks. Best VoIP Switch, Period. The ADTRAN 1560 Series of Gigabit switches are the best switches for VoIP, delivering high voice fidelity, faster VoIP deployment, ease of management, and maximum network uptime.
- Voice Fidelity: The switches provide 12, 24 or 48 GigE ports with SFP+ (10 Gpbs) ports, delivering up to 80 Gbps of uplink capacity to support a greater number of HD voice connections, video streaming, Wi-Fi® and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Faster Deployment and Ease of Use: Custom VLAN Organization Unique Identifier (OUI) assignment simplifies VoIP deployments. The switches offer flexible management options including Web GUI and Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Maximum Uptime: ADTRAN 8110 Series switches include an industry standard warranty, world-class product support, advance hardware replacement, and optional ProCare Service minimizing business risk.
Security ADTRAN 1560 Series Gigabit switches offer a variety of data security features including Denial of Service (DoS) protection, MAC-based port security, 802.1x port authentication, multilevel user passwords, Secure Shell (SSH), ARP Inspection and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for encrypted user login. Additionally, these switches support Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) for authentication with RADIUS and TACACS+.
Administration The ADTRAN Mosaic Switch Engine offers both a CLI and an intuitive Web-based GUI. To automate setup and configuration, 1560 switches enable DHCP out of the box that provides the ability to discover and provision the switch configuration. Tools such as network forensics, cable and SFP diagnostics simplify troubleshooting.
ADTRAN 1560 switches can be remotely managed by the ADTRAN n-Command® MSP platform. ADTRAN n-Command offers the ability to discover devices, make mass configuration changes or firmware upgrades, backup/restore configurations, and generate inventory reports for asset management. ADTRAN n-Command MSP also offers VoIP VQM and reporting, as well as an industry-leading, easy-to-use, GUI.