Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Managed router with four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and eight-port switch
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Utilizes standards-based routing protocols utilized by the widely deployed NetVanta Series
- Compatible with industry-leading soft-switches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay and jitter sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
A fixed-port Ethernet router supporting converged access and high-quality voice services. It provides four routed, autosensing Gigabit interfaces and an eight-port Ethernet switch. This product is ideal for carrier bundled service offerings up to 1 Gbps and enterprise-class Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity.