Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Competitive scan speeds in a smaller footprint. Single-pass duplex scanning of color and B/W documents at speeds of up to 40ppm(3) in a space-saving, lightweight design ideal for most home office and small business environments.
- Flexible connectivity options. Connect your way with multiple options including mobile, and wireless/wired Ethernet network for optimal speed.
- Triple layer security. Advanced security helps to safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and network.
- Easy to use and saves time. A 2.8-inch color touchscreen provides user-friendly one touch control
- Compatible with the way you do business. Offering multiple scan-to destinations including cloud services(1), SharePoint, FTP, USB memory stick, PC (File, OCR, Email), or mobile device(2).
- Automatic document handling. Scan stacks of up to 60 sheets in the auto document feeder and add additional sheets with continuous scanning mode
Small but mighty, the easy to use, affordable and efficient Brother ADS-3300W is a powerful addition to any small business or home office workspace. A versatile and reliable solution for mid-volume scanning, it scans to multiple destinations (cloud services(1), SharePoint, USB memory stick, email, file, image, OCR or to mobile devices(2)), and offers a range of connectivity options including wireless/wired fast Ethernet network connectivity, or via the Brother Mobile Connect2 app for iOS and Android .
Engineered for exceptional ease of use with a 2.8-inch color touchscreen, the ADS-3300W performs single or dual-sided document scanning, with an impressive capacity of up to 60 sheets via the built-in auto document feeder with additional page-continuous scanning. Spend less time waiting and more time scanning! With a speed of up to 40ppm(3), it quickly handles a wide variety of media types and paper sizes, including legal-size and long paper, business and plastic ID cards, receipts, and even photos. Bid farewell to frustration and remove the guesswork from scanning with its built-in auto-size detection. Seamlessly transition from scanning smaller items like business cards to longer documents like legal contracts at the touch of a button.
Thanks to its compact size, users can say bye-bye to big and bulky equipment and hello to an organized, efficient workspace in practically any surrounding. From gathering banking statements to indexing client invoices and tracking expenses, this desktop scanner includes a robust software bundle4 valued at over $250 that elevates performance, drives value, and puts the pro in professional-level organization.
This dynamic scanner is ready to go right out of the box! It's compatible with several document management software systems, Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems, as well as TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for MAC , and SANE drivers. Providing flexibility, reliability, responsiveness and security, this assistant at your fingertips is designed to support diverse business processes, workflows and systems.
Robust software bundle(4) includes these 8 apps valued at over $250:
Brother Mobile Connect for iOS & Android | Puts the power of scanning at your fingertips with a user-friendly interface and easy on-screen navigation
iPrint & Scan (Windows & Mac) | Develop scanflows that scan direct to folder locations on PC, Cloud services(1) and email
Scan Essentials Lite (Windows) | Modify scans before saving with functions such as merging and separating files, inserting, deleting, rotating, and dividing pages
Image Folio Processing Software (Windows) | A complete set of drawing and painting tools to enhance, correct, and revise images
Kofax Paperport (Windows) | For maximum control and customization of PDF files
Kofax Power PDF Standard V3 (Windows) | Create and edit PDF files
Presto! BizCard 6 (Windows) / Presto! BizCard 7 (Mac) | Automatically save data and image of scanned business cards to searchable database
BR Receipts (Windows/Mac) | Simplify receipt management and tracking
(1) Requires an internet connection and an account with a desired service.
(2) Requires connection to a wireless network
(3) Color and monochrome scan speed with all advanced features turned off, Letter at 300dpi.
(4) Additional download required. Software app compatibility may vary based on operating system. App availability may vary based on country.