Cat6 Bulk Cable
Bulk Cat6 cables have been the standard in cabling for a while now for high speed gigabit Ethernet networks. Hummingbird Networks Cat6 bulk cables support the high speeds required by the 10G Ethernet standard. Our cables are made with superior quality materials and provide you with the flexibility and data transfer rates you need.
Specifications and options:
• 24 AWG Bare Copper 4 pairs, up to 550 MHz
• Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP)
• Shielded Twisted Pairs (STP)
• Stranded Copper Conductor (Stranded Cable)
• Solid Copper Conductor (Solid Cable)
• All Bulk cable comes with sequential foot markers
• Colored PVC outer jacket
• RoHS Compliant
• Verified compliant with EIS/TIA standard by UL and ETL
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Ethernet cables are flexible, durable, and come in a variety of colors and lengths. Choose from black, blue, white, green, yellow, red, pink, gray, purple, orange, and lengths from 1ft. to 1000ft. With all of the options available we’re sure to have the right cable solutions for you.
Hummingbird Networks’ cables deliver reliable signal integrity while keeping you under budget. Plus, every one of our Ethernet cables is fully backed by our own industry- leading limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing you years of dependable connectivity!
Need advice on which Ethernet cable is right for you? Contact us, we’ll be glad to discuss your needs and select the right cable solution for you.