Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Support for 100 Mbps IPsec performance
- Application Experience software bundle with advanced routing and network monitoring services
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), zone-based firewall, protecting data and providing authentication credentials and transmissions within or connecting to the data center
- Secure Boot feature performs hardware-based authentication of the boot-loader software to prevent malicious or unintended software from booting on the system
- Code signing verifies the digital signatures of executables prior to loading to prevent execution of altered or corrupted code
- Hardware authentication protects against hardware counterfeiting by using onboard tamper-proof silicon, including field-replaceable modules
The compact, high-density Cisco 1100 Terminal Services Gateway (C1100 TSG) with Cisco IOS XE Software allows secure remote management of a wide variety of networking, compute, Internet of Things (IoT), and other devices. It integrates Layer 2 switching and comprehensive security with the ability to integrate wired and wireless WAN connections (LTE Advanced 3.0) into a single rack unit. The C1100 TSG allows secure authentication (through support for RADIUS or TACACS) of remote users connecting to resources on an internal corporate or private network from Internet-connected devices.
Cloud service providers can deploy the C1100 TSG in data centers to provide secure connectivity to terminal servers, computers, IoT devices, and other networking equipment located in the internal network or behind a firewall. In addition, the gateway supports the Cisco IOS Firewall, IPsec and Network Address Translation (NAT), providing security and protection to all devices that connect to or from the terminal gateway.