Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- USB 2.0 slot to load system images and set configurations
- Easy transition from 10G to 25G with dual-rate optics
- Flexible downlink options with 1G Copper and Fiber as well as the densest Multigigabit links
- Intelligent Power Management with Cisco StackPower technology, providing power stacking among members for power redundancy
- Line-rate, hardware-based Flexible NetFlow (FNF), delivering flow collection of up to 128,000 flows
- IPv6 support in hardware, providing wire-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks
- Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
- Support for both static and dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better audio and video experience through improved time synchronization and QoS
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP; IEEE 1588v2) provides accurate clock synchronization with sub-microsecond accuracy making it suitable for distribution and synchronization of time and frequency over network
The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches are Cisco's lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. They are the next generation of the industry's most widely deployed switching platform. Catalyst 9300 Series switches form the foundational building block for Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco's lead enterprise architecture. The Catalyst 9300 Series is the first optimized platform for high-density Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave2. It sets new maximums for network scale. These switches are also ready for the future, with an x86 CPU architecture and more memory, enabling them to host containers and run third-party applications and scripts natively within the switch.