Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Configurable connectivity with modular I/O
- Expandable capacity with hot-pluggable security modules
- Automated and consistent template-based security policies
- Low-latency and large flow handling with intelligent flow-offloading capabilities
- Best-in-class performance density with high throughput
- Programmatic orchestration and management of security services with RESTful APIs
- Integrate multiple Cisco and partner security services into a single platform to provide intelligent and scalable security
- Stitch services dynamically based on traffic classification to apply only the necessary security services
- Provide visibility and correlation of policy, traffic, and events across multiple services
Cisco Firepower 9300, the appliance component of Cisco's scalable and agile security services portfolio, offers a highly secure platform to deliver integrated security services. Cisco's vision is that consistent security policies should be applied to workloads and data flows across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. This approach tightly integrates leading Cisco and complementary partner security services to facilitate intelligent and high-performance security. It is specifically designed to protect the Cisco Evolved Programmable Network, Cisco Evolved Services Platform and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure architectures. The Firepower 9300 solution for open and programmable networks eliminates much of the costly integration that organizations have had to do themselves.
The Firepower 9300 includes Cisco ASA firewalling and VPN. Application-based distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) mitigation capability with Radware DefensePro and additional best-in-class Cisco and partner security services, including Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: Next-Generation IPS (NGIPS) and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Application Visibility and Control (AVC) and URL Filtering will be made available going forward. Each capability is integrated to ensure consistent security policy is maintained across the network fabric, with dynamic and automated provisioning of security services.