Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Designed for installations from desktops to wiring closets
- Ideal for SD-Branch deployments
- Centralized security and access management from FortiGate interfaces with FortiLink
- Optimal for converged network environments
- Supports non-FortiLink deployments through onboard GUI, API, or command line configuration
- Up to 48 ports in a compact 1 RU form factor
- Supports Wire-speed switching and Store and Forward forwarding mode
Tightly integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric via FortiLink, FortiSwitch can be managed directly from the familiar FortiGate interface. This single pane of glass management provides complete visibility and control of users and devices on the network regardless of how they connect. This makes the FortiSwitch ideal for SD-Branch deployments with applications that range from desktop to data center aggregation, enabling businesses to converge their security and network access.
FortiLink is an innovative proprietary management protocol that allows the FortiGate Next Generation Firewall to seamlessly manage any FortiSwitch. FortiLink enables the FortiSwitch to become a logical extension of the FortiGate, integrating it directly into the Fortinet Security Fabric. This management option reduces complexity and decreases management costs as network security and access layer functions are enabled and managed through a single console. FortiLink integration enables centralized policy management, including role-based access and control, making it easy to implement and manage. This control and manageability make FortiSwitch ideal for SD-Branch deployments.