Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Dedicated AV web-based GUI interface for more specific AV installations
- Color-based AV profiles can be applied to the different ports
- Dante, Q-SYS, AES67 and AVB audio profiles
- NVX, SVSI, Q-SYS, NDI and Dante video profiles
- Audio / video / control mixed profiles
- Automatic switch interconnect with NETGEAR IGMP Plus
- Common Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching engine
- Built-in IT web GUI, console, Telnet and SSH
- 12-port 100 / 1000 / 2.5GBase-T (RJ-45)
- 2-port 1000 / 10GBase-X (SFP+)
- 100 Gbps non-blocking fabric across 14 ports
- Out-of-band 1G Ethernet management port
- USB-C and RJ-45 RS232 console ports and USB-A storage port
- Rack-mounting standard brackets
The NETGEAR M4250 switch series was developed and engineered for audio / video professionals with dedicated service and support. M4250 has been built from the ground up for the growing AV over IP market. AV codecs generally use 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps per stream and the AV Line of M4250 targets the widespread 1 Gbps codecs. M4250 switch comes pre-configured for standard audio and video signals. When requirements are more specific, an AV user interface offers customization with port-based profiles. For audio Dante, Q-SYS and AES67 profiles are available. For video the M4250 offers profiles for NVX, SVSI, Q-SYS, NDI, Dante, as well as audio / video / control mixed profiles.