Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Enable network configuration and management at the price point of unmanaged switches
- Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Business-friendly and easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto "denial-of-service" (Dos) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Jumbo frame support
- Advanced features such as per port PoE controls
- Uninterrupted PoE keeps PoE power on even when the switch is updating firmware or performing software reboot
- 802.3at standard offering 30W/port
- Fanless and versatile mounting option (desktop and wall-mountable)
Introducing the NETGEAR GS305EP PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch with 4 ports PoE+ and a total PoE budget of 63W to power PoE applications such as VoIP phones, IP cameras for surveillance, wireless access points and more.
GS305EP includes basic and advanced network management features to help optimize the performance of business networks. Management is also flexible via the easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI. Basic management features include VLANs, QoS, and IGMP Snooping, and advanced management features include advanced per port PoE control and uninterrupted PoE.
Use VLANs to separate traffic for better speed and improved bandwidth, QoS to prioritize traffic for better delivery quality and IGMP snooping for optimized multicast performance at Layer 2 which is especially useful for bandwidth-intensive IP multicast applications such as IPTV. Advanced per port PoE controls manage the power of the PoE connected devices by enabling and disabling PoE power per port, PoE prioritization, PoE power limit per port and more. Lastly, unique to NETGEAR, it has uninterrupted PoE. Keep PoE power on even when the switch is updating firmware or performing a software reboot.