Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Cost effective 1G access layer in campus LAN networks, and high performance 10G distribution layer for midsize organizations networks
- Zero Touch AV-over-IP with pre-configured L2 Multicast on all 1G models (1G AV encoders and decoders) and 10G models (SDVoE-ready)
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including Policy Based Routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF and PIM
- Innovative mixed "Spine and Leaf", 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding and hitless failover redundancy
- Low acoustics, half-width 16-port and 24-port 10G models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack
- Up to 384 (Gigabit) ports, 768 (10 Gigabit) ports, 192 (40 Gigabit) ports or a combination in a stack seen as one "logical" switch
- PoE+ (30 watts per port) with hot swap, redundant power supplies and full provisioning
- 48- and 96-port 10G models' ultra-low latency and scalable table size with 128K MAC, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes
- Mixed Stack of 1G and 10G models provides 16K MAC, 2K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs and 512 routes
- SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection
The NETGEAR M4300-96X is a modular switch supporting up to 96-port 10G, 24-port 40G, or a combination. The M4300 family provides world-class Layer 3 services for server and storage interconnect, mid-enterprise edge and SMB core. SDVoE-Ready, M4300 switches streamline AV-over-IP deployments with Zero Touch multicast.