Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Fourth-generation, enterprise, nearline drive designed for 24 x 7 operation
- Massive capacity for data-hungry enterprise business applications
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivaled performance in high-density applications for continuous data access
- Enhanced efficiencies with PowerChoice host-selectable power options for unprecedented savings during slow or idle periods
- Proven reliability with multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability
- Robust performance with dual processor technology and ramp load technology
- Provides business sustainability with Seagate Unified Storage architecture
Constellation ES is the fourth generation 3.5-inch drive for enterprise 7200-rpm environments enabling cost-effective, highly efficient enterprise storage with highest capacities, best-in-class reliability, leading performance and optimized power and cooling. With its lowest power consumption and highest temperature tolerance, it optimizes chassis performance in tiered storage solutions. The only drive offering a choice of traditional 3Gbps enterprise SATA interface for seamless enterprise integration or the industry leading 6Gbps SAS enterprise interface for a more reliable, scalable and sustainable high performance enterprise solution.
Constellation ES drives offer high capacity at 2TB while providing enterprise robustness for Tier 2/nearline environments. They are differentiated from 3.5-inch desktop drives by offering enterprise-class reliability and superior data integrity with a UER of 1E10-15. Enterprise-class rotational vibration tolerance provides robust protection from chassis and fan vibrations. The drives are offered with either a 3Gbps SATA interface or a 6Gbps SAS 2.0 interface for superior data protection at industry-leading speeds.