Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Professional, installer grade 110/66 impact punch down tool
- Both blades have cutting and non-cutting sides
- Handle compartment for storing blade not in use
- Adjustable impact preference
- Rugged, polyacetal resin frame for long-life use
Tripp Lite's professional grade, high-volume Punch Down Cable Installation Tool, with adjustable impact, is the perfect multi-purpose tool for punching down Cat5/Cat6 cable to 110 jacks and patch panels, or, telephone wire to 66M blocks. Each blade (110 or 66) contains a cutting and non-cutting side. The blade not being used is stored in the handle compartment. Adjustable High/Low actuation setting accommodates termination requirements or installer preference.