Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Right angled connection for installations with space constraints
- Superior molded cables with foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Constructed from mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction for superior signal quality
- Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity
- Right angle HD15 male to straight HD15 male molded connectors
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
Tripp Lite's 7.62 m (25-ft.) SVGA/VGA Right Angle monitor replacement cable is the gold standard in video cables. One end features a super-slim right angle connection for tight spaces, i.e., behind a PC. The mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction delivers superior signal quality. Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both high density DB15 male connectors are molded and have integral strain relief to ensure they last a lifetime.