Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Recommended for backing up, retrieving and storing large data files
- Saves you time, effort and expense of upgrading to a new motherboard that supports SATA
- Accepts 2.5 in., 3.5 in. and 5.25 in. SATA III, II and I SSDs and HDDs
- Also ODD-compatible, including Blu-ray, DVD and CD-ROM drives
- Supports data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Compatible with Ultra ATA 133 specifications
- Plug-and-play - no software, drivers or external power supply needed
The P937-000 40-Pin Male IDE to SATA Adapter connects a 2.5-, 3.5- or 5.25-inch SATA SSD or HDD to your computer's older IDE/ATA motherboard. This lets you back up important data, retrieve data from an old internal hard drive, or store information on a drive you can take with you to another computer. By connecting your SATA III, SATA II or SATA I drive to an existing motherboard that does not support SATA, the P937-000 saves you the time, effort and expense of upgrading to a new motherboard.
The P937-000 also works with optical disk drives (ODD), including Blu-ray, DVD and CD-ROM drives. It supports data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps, and is compatible with Ultra ATA 133 specifications. Its plug-and-play design requires no software, drivers or external power supply.