Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 16 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- LEDs indicate power, connection, activity and PoE status per port
- Supports 9k jumbo frames, MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, and 802.3x flow control (full duplex) and back pressure (half duplex)
- Up to 30 W PoE per port
- Dual port banks support up to 70 W PoE each
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low-power state without interrupting network connection
- Also meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u and 802.3 standards
- No-fan design for silent operation
- Detachable 5 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Plug-and-Play with no configuration required
- Includes rubber feet for secure placement on flat desktop surface
- Mounts in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack with included brackets
The NG8POE 8-Port 10/100/1000 Mbps 1U Rack-Mount/Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch adds a Gigabit Ethernet connection with PoE+ capacity to your small office, workgroup or creative workspace.
Especially recommended for security applications to power IP cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE-compatible devices, this energy-efficient switch provides PoE+ compatibility with wireless access points and other devices with up to 30W per port and a PoE budget of 140W (up to 70W per port bank). Sharing large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and high-definition videos, at Gigabit speeds improves efficiency and cuts costly downtime. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission.
This unmanaged switch features eight twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection. It's plug-and-play with no configuration required and can be up and running immediately. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate power, connection, activity and PoE status for each port.
The NG8POE supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards by putting unused ports into a low-power state without interrupting network connections. The detachable five-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to any compatible AC source. The heavy-duty metal housing is designed for desktop installation or mounting into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack with the included brackets.