Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Share multiple HDMI sources between multiple monitors
- Allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to multiple outputs
- Transmits the signal over one Cat5e/6 cable to a remote monitor up to 175 feet away
- Add up to three repeaters on each channel of the matrix switch, for a total of 4 displays per channel
- A 1080p at 60 Hz signal can be extended up to 125 feet for each repeater added into a channel
- Switch between inputs via pushbuttons, remote control, or RS232 serial
- Plug-and-Play, no software or drivers required
The B126-4X4 4-port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Matrix Splitter Switch works with Tripp Lite remote receivers to share one or more HDMI sources between multiple projectors, monitors or televisions. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, retail and other applications where the video sources are located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
It uses HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to connect to the sources and Cat5e/6 cable to transmit to the remote monitors(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). Any video source can be routed to any monitor, or you can send the same source to multiple monitors. Switch between inputs via pushbuttons, RS-232 serial or the included remote control.
When used with Tripp Lite's B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the switch can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 53.34 m (175-ft.) or a 1080p signal(60 Hz) up to 38.1 m (125-ft.) With a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver, it can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 22.86 m (75-ft.) and a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 15.24 m (50-ft.) Add up to three B126-110 remote repeaters to each channel to fully extend the signal range or add more displays.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-4X4 delivers full, rich stereo. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.