Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 3000VA / 2250 watt output capacity accommodates a variety of server, networking and telecom devices
- High power density 3kVA UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floorspace with a height of only 14.25 inches
- Compatible with North American 120V / 60 Hz power as found in the USA, Canada and Mexico
- Offers 4 minutes runtime with a full load of 3000VA and 14 minutes with a half load of 1500VA
- Supports extended runtime operation with optional BP48V18 battery packs
- Line interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages from 79 to 147v back to normal 120v levels without using battery power
- 10 total outlets (7 NEMA5-15R; 2 NEMA5-15/20R; 1 L5-30R)
- Includes NEMA L5-30P locking 30 amp input plug connection; includes user installable NEMA 5-20P replacement plug to enable connection to a 20A circuit
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms
- Included PowerAlert Software provides e-mail notification of power problems and the simultaneous automatic unattended shutdown of multiple servers
- 4 built-in communications ports (2-DB9, 2-USB) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Slot for SNMP/web card (part#: SNMPWEBCARD) and environmental sensor (part#: ENVIROSENSE) for remote communications in large IP environments
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Communication ports support on battery, low battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage, load percentage, battery charge current, battery capacity, internal UPS temperature and line frequency status messaging. Interface supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment
- 3 individual customized load management receptacles can be individually powered off and back on again via software interface to reboot remote equipment or perform "load shedding" of less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports emergency shutoff in large facilities
- Hot-swappable / user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement through the front panel without powering off connected equipment or removing the UPS from the rack
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for use, no time consuming, connection of individual internal batteries by user is necessary
- UL (USA), cUL (Canada), NOM (Mexico), FCC Class A
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance. No warranty cards required for coverage!
- 2 year manufacturer's product warranty
Tripp Lite's SMART3000VS intelligent, line interactive UPS with expandable runtime protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floorspace with a height of only 14.25 inches. Large capacity 3000 VA / 2250 watt rated UPS system offers 4 minutes runtime at full load and 14 minutes at half load during power failures. Runtime is expandable with optional BP48V18 external battery packs. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 79V and over voltages as high as 147V to fully regulated 120V nominal output for smooth continuous operation of connected equipment. Includes a total of 10 outlets, 3 of which can be individually powered off and back on via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads. Includes slot for internal SNMPWEBCARD, plus 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. This product features $250,000 connected equipment insurance.