Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Ubiquiti UniFi AP, AC LITE
Featuring an ultra-compact design, the UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint: 25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP. The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology and is available in single-and fiveâ€‘packs*.
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 31.45 mm (6.30 x 6.30 x 1.24")
- Weight With Mounting Kits: 170 g (6.0 oz) | 185 g (6.5 oz)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter*
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz – 20dBm, 5 GHz – 20dBm
- Antennas: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard: Data Rates
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g:6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Note: Only the single-pack of the UAP-AC-LITE includes a PoE adapter.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds: The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.