- You Are Here:
- Ethernet Cables
- Cat5e Patch Cable
Narrow Your Search
Category 5e high speed cabling is an enhanced version of legacy category 5 cables that meets the standards of today's performance demanding Ethernet and gigabit networks. Our patch cables combine 350 MHz UTP wire with RJ-45 connectors with the most reliable networking performance.
Hummingbird Networks Cat5e patch cables are available in many different colors and designed to easily handle bandwidth intensive applications. All cables are UL certified that meet all the TIA/EIA standards.
Our Cat5e patch cables include:
• 4 pair 24 AWG twisted stranded copper wires
• Durable Rich Colored PVC Jacket
• Designed for 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T, 10 BASE-T
• Choice of a wide variety of colors and lengths
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• VoIP Phones
• Switches, and other networking hardware
• Standard bandwidth demands
• Personal devices such as computers, printers, etc.
Don’t overpay for patch cables, when Hummingbird Networks’ deliver reliable signal integrity while keeping you under budget. Plus, every one of our Ethernet cables is fully backed by our own industry- leading limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing you years of dependable connectivity!
Need advice on which Ethernet cable is right for you? Contact us, we’ll be glad to discuss your needs and select the right cable solution for you.