Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities, including antivirus, botnet traffic filter, and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily, in response to changing needs
The Cisco ASA 5512-X midrange security appliance uses the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware, network-centric approach to security that enables consistent security enforcement throughout the organization. It is built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances, and has been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency.
With up to 1 Gbps of firewall throughput, 250,000 concurrent firewall connections, 15,000 connections per second, and 6 integrated 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet interfaces, the ASA 5512-X is excellent choice for businesses requiring a high-performance, cost-effective, extensible security solution that can grow with their changing needs.