Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Designed to support the Cisco next-generation data center based on Cisco ACI
- Open API to manage the switch through remote-procedure calls over HTTP or HTTPS
- Automated configuration through Linux shell scripts
- Support for customer applications through a Linux container environment
- Redundant and hot-swappable supervisors, system controllers, power supplies, and fan trays
- Mix of third-party and Cisco application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) for improved reliability
- Design without a midplane to optimize front-to-back airflow and reduce power consumption
- Optimized design with fewer ASICs, resulting in lower energy use
- Efficient power supplies that are rated at 80 plus platinum
Improve performance and efficiency with the Cisco Nexus 9508 switch. It provides high density 1/10/40GE in a compact, 13-rack-unit modular chassis. This versatile modular switch is designed for high-density, end-of-row, and high-performance aggregation-layer deployments in both traditional and Cisco application centric infrastructure (ACI) - enabled data centers.
The Cisco Nexus 9508 switch offers a comprehensive feature set, high resiliency, and a broad range of 1/10/40 Gigabit Ethernet line cards to meet the most demanding requirements of enterprise, service provider, and cloud data centers.