Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
If your growing SMB is looking for a core or edge networking solution with excellent scalability, the NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-52G-PoE+ with 550W PSU is a value-focused choice with superior long-term TCO.
The NETGEAR M4300-52G-PoE+ features a total of forty-eight PoE+ enabled Gigabit Ethernet ports, along with four 10-Gigabit uplinks. Two are SFP+, two are 10GbE. Two PSU bays (one pre-populated) bring large PoE power budgets, 480W with a single 550W power supply, or 720W when a second is added.
The M4300-52G-PoE+ is designed for long-term usage. It features top-rate stacking capabilities, including a nonstop forward virtual chassis architecture for tightly-optimized virtual stacking. When physically stacking, every 10G port can be utilized, with support for both ring and spine-and-leaf topographies. Robust failover support and auto-discovery services allow a M4300 stack to maintain high connectivity levels.
With the NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-52G-PoE+ 550W PSU you get:
- 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 10G SFP+ ports
- 2 10GbE ports
- RJ-45, USB, and Mini-USB access and device ports
- 1RU case size
- PoE+ Support
- 2 modular PSU bays
- 1 550W PSU
- 480W PoE Budget with 1 PSU
- Upgradeable PoE to 720W with 2 PSUs
- Switching fabric: 176Gbps
- Both 1G and 10G M4300 models can be in mixed stacks
- Line-rate spine and leaf-stacking topographies
- Nonstop forwarding virtual chassis architecture
- L2 / L3 Dynamic, Static, or Policy-based routing
- SDN and OpenFlow 1.3 ready
- Hitless failover
- Auto-iSCSI, Auto-VoIP, and LLDP-MED for easy device setup
- BYOB-ready captive portal authentication
- IPv4 / IPv6 support
- Advanced security services
- CLI or web GUI administrative interfaces
- NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days phone support
- Lifetime chat tech support
- Part Number: GSM4352PA-100NES