Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Simple setup with no software or configuration needed
- Per port LEDs for port activity and speed
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Small, sturdy desktop metal case and quiet operation
- Ideal for small and medium offices
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network
- 802.3at Power Over Ethernet (PoE+) for IP cameras, VoIP/Internet-based phones, and wireless access points
- Unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected
NETGEAR brings even larger PoE budgets on unmanaged switches with Ultra60 PoE++ technology with the 16-port unmanaged switch, ideal for powerful PoE+/PoE++ installations with a compact size, plug-and-play installation, and reliable performance. Standardized to IEEEE 802.3bt, the Ultra60 PoE++ switch can deliver up to 60W of power per port, allowing the connections of higher power required devices, such as high-performance 802.11AX wireless access points, PTZ and 4K IP surveillance cameras, PoE lighting, PoE-powered audio speakers, as well as other high-powered devices. The GS516UP has a PoE mode used to enable pre-802.bt compatibility for pre-bt devices that were created before 802.3bt Standard was ratified.