Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- High-power PoE with impressive PoE budgets for all types of PoE installations
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- Per port LEDs for port activity and speed
- Energy efficient technology for power Savings
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 32 or 48Gb non-blocking switching
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Small, sturdy desktop metal case and quiet Operation
- Ideal for small and medium offices
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Standards-based technology ensures interoperability with any standards-based devices in the existing network
- Power up to 60W per device
- Desktop and rackmountable
- 802.3at Power Over Ethernet (PoE+) on all models for IP cameras, VoIP/Internet-based phones, wireless access points
- 802.3bt Power Over Ethernet (PoE++) for IP cameras, VoIP/Internet-based phones, wireless access points, smart building lighting, audio speakers and pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected. The switches deliver the power the device needs, at the most granular level
- Enable Pre-802.3bt devices using PoE Mode
NETGEAR brings even larger PoE budgets on Unmanaged switches with Ultra60 PoE++ technology with 24-port (GS524UP) Unmanaged Switches, ideal for powerful PoE+/PoE++ installations with impressive PoE budgets up to 380W and 480W, a compact size, plug-and-play installation, and reliable performance at affordable prices.
These switches can support all types of PoE installation with larger PoE budgets and ports that provide PoE+ and PoE++ power for up to 60W per port. Standardized to IEEEE 802.3bt, the Ultra60 PoE++ switches can deliver up to 60W of power per port, allowing the connections of higher power required devices, such as high performance 802.11AX wireless access points, PTZ and 4K IP surveillance cameras, PoE lighting, PoE-powered audio speakers, as well as other high-powered devices. The GS524UP has a PoE mode used to enable pre-802.bt compatibility for pre-bt devices that were created before 802.3bt Standard was ratified.