Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The ADTRAN Bluesocket 3040 is a state-of-the-art 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi access point boasting superior speeds and highly-sensitive antennas. The 3040 is perfect for a mixed radio environment with plenty of smart WiFi devices and Internet-of-Things (IoT) appliances.
4x4:4 MU-MIMO support allows for four separate spatial streams, allowing many devices connected simultaneously with minimal lag, even under high-use situations. Maximum bandwidth of 2.5Gbps per access point ensures bandwidth availability and swift download speeds. Self-monitoring and optimizing radios monitor the radio environment, shift frequencies to match, and watch for unauthorized wireless intrusions.
The Bluesocket 3040 is focused on high compatibility with even low-power devices. It features low-power Bluetooth support, as well as having extra-sensitive receiving antennas. This makes it an excellent option for companies investing in IoT devices.
Like all Bluesocket products, the ADTRAN 3040 is exceptionally easy to set up and administrate. Once the core ADTRAN software is installed, installing APs is simply a matter of plugging them in, then inputting their serial numbers in the system. The Bluesocket virtualized architecture handles all the rest of setup, as well as automatically downloading updates as needed. Specific policies such as security can be configured in a few clicks from the easy-to-use dashboard system.
The ADTRAN Bluesocket 3040 (1700965F1) includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2, with a/b/g/n compatibility
- 10 total internal antennas
- 4x4:4 MU-MIMO support with four independent streams
- 1 100/1000/2500BaseT Multi-gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- RJ-45 serial port
- USB port
- Maximum bandwidth: 2.5Gbps
- Dedicated RF Management radio
- Low-power Bluetooth support
- Wireless Intrusion Detection radio
- High-sensitivity radios for better low-power reception
- DynamicSteering smart systems automatically optimize traffic
- 802.3at PoE+ power (AC Adapter available separately)
- Layer 7 Device Fingerprinting
- Smart QoS bandwidth balancing
- Built-in stateful inspection firewall
- Apple Bonjour, Apple CNA, and Microsoft NCSI support
- 128-bit encryption systems
- Zero-touch setup and deployment
- Easy-to-use Dashboard
- ADTRAN Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ordering number: 1700965F1
The ADTRAN Bluetooth 3040 is one of the premiere options on the market for fast, effective, easy-to-manage 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi with superior user support. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for ordering options.